Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Head - Renewable Energy - New Delhi
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Location: New Delhi
ICF is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in the India, United Kingdom, Europe and globally. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We cover the entire policy, programme and project lifecycle and address a wide range of policy areas, including justice, home affairs, employment, education and training, gender equality, and social inclusion and protection. With more than 5,000 employees, we serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide. ICF's website is www.icf.com.
ICF is gearing to expand its presence in India and ramp up its activities in the Renewables consulting domain. We are looking for an individual to spearhead this growth. Someone who is growth oriented, passionate about clean energy and has the ability to manage and run business as a profit centre would be an ideal candidate. ICF is a global leader in clean energy consulting and we are increasing our focus on the Indian market. As the Leader for Renewables consulting in India you will have the support of international teams of ICF to create a robust business in India and the neighbouring countries.
As the business leader you will need to:
Independently lead the P&L for Renewables sector consulting for ICF in India and neighbouring countries Be a visible expert in the Renewables sector in India – have existing strong relationships and recall at CXO level in private sector and with senior officials in the Government Lead the business development function to build a sustainable renewables business in India and South Asia region Lead and mentor a team of mid-level and junior resources who are passionate about clean energy to deliver projects for clients Be the face of ICF with Clients in renewable energy - private sector, Government and investors Collaborate with other team leads across ICF to cross sell and build offerings spanning the entire energy value chain in the region Lead large multi-million dollar pursuits in clean energy space across the region
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Economics from reputed institutions
- Post graduate degree in management (Finance and strategy focus) desirable
- 15+ years of experience with > 5 years’ experience in renewable energy and power market analysis and policy. Past Consulting Experience is a must.
- 5+ years business leadership experience: staff, program and budget management
- 5+ years business development experience including generation of leads, proposal writing and presentations to prospective clients
- Demonstrative knowledge of Renewable Energy sector
- Industry experience in RE companies will be a plus
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player who can mentor a team of staff
- Is a self-starter, self-motivated and Driven and takes full ownership
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of analysts
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the world. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you are seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
New Delhi, India (II77)