Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New York, NY Office
ICF is a consulting firm with the 8th largest independent marketing agency in the country. Our award-winning marketing team is growing and in search of a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about implementing advertising and communications strategies experience looking forward to building a long-term career.
We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to connect people with product and services to help better their lives and the environment. We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential. If you’re passionate about marketing and digital technology, we want you as part of our team!
ICF is hiring a Marketing Specialist to join our team in New York, NY. As a member of our strategic communications and marketing team, the Marketing Specialist will aid in the planning, development and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies and activities to support our energy efficiency efforts with utility clients. We help our clients and communities use less energy, save money and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of sound marketing and outreach initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Implement marketing plans within assigned marketing budgets.
- Develop and implement marketing for a multi-media campaign such as digital, social, print, and direct mail.
- Develop program specific forms and materials.
- Work with creative team to develop marketing collateral such as digital ads, direct mail, newsletters, fact sheets, Web content
- Implement social media outreach planning and content development
- Help develop briefings, presentations, and other communications tools
- Track and report on marketing campaign metrics
- Track multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and other tools
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or related majors
- Knowledge of digital advertising, traditional marketing, and social media environments
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing or advertising
- Experience working or interning at a PR or advertising agency (involvement in promotions or advertising projects, activities, or independent study during school is also a plus). Understanding of various communication channels and how they work (digital advertising, print, social media, media relations)
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment experience with creative design in print and digital media
- Experience working with Eloqua experience or other email marketing tools
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience developing Excel spreadsheets to interpret data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and adaptability to learn and understand new concepts and markets
- Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce quality work products with attention to detail
- Responsive to feedback
- Detail oriented and precise
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Wall Street, NY (NY17)