Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Insights Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Reporting to the Partner, Strategy & Experience Design, the Digital Insights Analyst will provide insights and analytics on success measurement of consumer facing websites and digital tools. The ideal candidate will work execute analytical projects that support the digital marketing goals of ICF Next’s clients. Beyond executing, you will elicit requirements and oversee tagging processes to ensure accurate tracking and measurement. Key responsibilities will span in both, the technology and strategic spectrum of data; including design and the implementation of web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics), SEO/SEM solutions, dashboards design and automations of our reporting practice (SQL, Tableau, Excel), ad-hoc data analysis and market research (Forrester, eMarketer, Google Trends, Crimson Hexagon).
- A scientific thinker, with the desire to hypothesize, experiment and collect data with the utmost precision.
- A curious data wizard, that utilizes as much data as possible to ground ideas, solutions and insights in hard numbers and models that will accurately validate – or equally invalidate a direction.
- A technologist and an economist, equally excited in developing the architecture of a data exercise, or identifying customer behaviours to that can rapidly iterate a customer experience.
- A leader and a learner, that is excited to mentor peers in your areas of expertise, as well as learn exciting new specialties from the very same peers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain Web analytics and SEO/SEM solutions
- Collect performance data from internal and external data sources
- Outline effective strategy and Implement paid search discipline
- Analyze results and trends in order to assist in making appropriate recommendations and present results / findings to stakeholders
- Help support and develop strategy for A/B testing and Site Personalization
- Support Developers, Account Managers, Operations specialists and Strategy team through their reporting and analytics needs
- Provide insights on existing digital initiatives and new projects to help the client’s marketing teams to better understand the value of each website visitor, the unique user journey, and how to ensure consumers have the best experience on client’s websites
- Work with Account management and Strategy teams to define requirements & KPIs to align with client business goals
- Create and deliver regular reporting (including creating automated KPI dashboards) to ensure clients can understand their digital performance and explore key business trends
- Execute digital analytics audits, analytics configurations, testing and implementation
- Collaborate with Developers/QA team to ensure all pages are adequately tagged and all critical data points are accounted for.
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Digital Insights Analyst position will possess the following competencies:
- Bachelor's degree computer science, mathematics, website development or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- 3 yrs+ of digital analytics implementation, campaign tagging/tracking, SEO and digital media planning/buying
- 3 yrs+ working experience with web-analytics software: Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Target, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- A working understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution.
- Knowledge or experience in Google Adwords, SEMrush, SeoClarity
- 2 yrs Experience with relational databases (SQL, mySQL) and ability to query large datasets with SQL, and conduct analysis
- Past project experience where strong communication across agencies, research vendors, technology and creative resources was an essential enabler
- Ability to accurately and efficiently translate a client's reporting needs into a web analytics solution
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing KPIs, primarily Customer Experience and e-commerce Measures
- Experience in data analysis techniques, advanced Excel and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Experience in defining/designing/building/managing performance reporting. Familiarity with data models, data wrangling, and modeling in digital media.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Exceptional verbal, writing, and presentation skills – and highly skilled in problem-solving
- Engaging team player, excited to collaborate and self-start new ideas and solutions
- Substantial ability to manage projects simultaneously, managing time and prioritizing effectively across multiple initiatives
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, peer-taught lunch and learns and outside workshops like Ladies Learning Code
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Office-ping pong and foosball tables, plus the latest and greatest video games
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please reviewhttps://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)