Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Requirements Program Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking multiple cyber professionals, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience within Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Air Combat Command (ACC), and 24 AF staff, to provide requirements support for the transition of the Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) cyber portfolio roles and responsibilities from AFSPC to ACC. Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM.
What the team will accomplish:
- Support financial management efforts for PPBE of cyberspace/ISR operations requirements.
- Assist Functional Managers and weapon system FAMs.
- Participate in Site Activation Task Forces (SATAFs), as directed, to support bed-down and the development of programming plans.
- Prepare AF responses to the Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) IAW Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) Manual.
- Support modernization and sustainment planning across the Air Force
- Assist with establishment of depot capabilities and sustainment of cyber weapon systems, utilizing the Centralized Asset Management System (CAMS)
- Facilitate support agency representation in the requirements and/or upgrade/modification process
- Coordinate the development of Minimum Essential Systems Listings (MESLs).
- Support oversight of cyber weapon system configurations
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Help establish minimum Readiness Spares package standards
- Participate in High-Performance Teams (HPTs) for operational capability development
- Authoring operational weapon system documentation, including instructions and manuals
- Defining and documenting fielding requirements
- Development and execution of appropriate programming plans
- Development of Expectation Management Agreements and modification plans
- Development and execution of programming plans for cyber weapons systems
- Development and coordination of training plans
- Conduct analysis, to include Cost Benefit Analysis and Analysis of Alternatives
- Support the production and presentation of cost capability analysis.
- Coordinate intelligence-sensitive programs/initiatives
- Development of required briefings for various requirements boards
- Support forecasting of requirement events.
- Development of modification requests
- Review and comment on Cyber weapons systems requirements
- Review and comment on DoD requirement and cyber requirement documents
- Participate and coordinate with Joint, Service, Commands, and ACC organizations in developing and managing cyber requirements
What you need to be considered:
5 years of experience/knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements, to include developing USG, or corporate sustainment and execution plan
Desired qualifications - Direct or Related experience in
- Authoring and receiving joint approval for AF CMF and AF weapon system capabilities and TTPs
- Responding to cyber JUONs and CNFs
- Budgeting and conducting portfolio management for AF Cyber Weapon Systems
- Managing requirements for activating new AF cyberspace units
- Experience in Air Force or other Service Cyber Weapons Systems
- Understanding of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) or the Cyber Capabilities Integration and Development System (CCIDS)
Additional qualifies for specific team positions
- 4+ years’ experience developing USG, or corporate sustainment and execution plan(s) and a bachelor’s degree
- Active DOD clearance
Willingness and Ability to work full time in the Hampton, VA area
Virginia Client Office (VA88)