Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We are hiring a PMO Lead to support a large program in monitoring and developing the relationship between our client and our programs stakeholders. In this role, you will provide guidance and direction of day-to-day activities to ensure we are providing support to the programs managers and responding to client requests and concerns.
The lead will collaborate with our customers to prioritize multiple projects, balance supporting resources, and employ risk and issue mitigation strategies to achieve our customers goals.
This position will be based in the Washington D.C. area.
What you will be doing….
- Leading and directing technical and administrative project teams executing and monitoring project activities
- Coordinate priorities and resources between multiple projects and cross-functional meetings of personnel related to project
- Performing detailed analysis of Portfolio, Program, and Project costs, schedules, health, risks and dependencies, analyzing and evaluating baseline information against variances
- Performing Earned Value Management (EVM) or equivalent to measure project performance and progress
- Creating Portfolio, Program and Project-level dashboards, views and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Facilitating sessions to effectively resolve issues between staff and customers allocating appropriate resources to ensure projects are completed within given time and budget
- Reporting status, develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned Participating in project performance review meetings and discussions and in corporate business development activities
- Developing Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Status Reports as required by the contract Updating and maintaining production and quality metrics of projects
What you will need….
- 7+ years’ experience in managing business and technical projects within a PMO
- Extensive experience facilitating meetings and documenting meeting minutes
- Ability to work in a complex fast paced technical environment
- Ability to work well in a changing environment with changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail, exceptional time management skills, and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, reflect positive attitude, and disciplined work ethic
- Ability to deal with stakeholders with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)