Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Programmer and Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Location: London or Birmingham or Plymouth
About the team
ICF is a leading provider of research, analysis and advice to policy-makers in the UK and EU. We work on a diverse range of policy issues, from gender equality to online safety, border security to public health. As part of this work we frequently carry out online surveys and consultations of businesses, consumers, and public officials. We are looking for a Survey Programmer and Analyst to work on the design, implementation and analysis of our surveys.
About the role
You will help to further improve survey design and management procedures and practices. You will be responsible for designing survey questionnaires, scripting those questionnaires within a Voxco Online survey platform, monitoring/managing the online survey and processing and analysing the resulting data, including contributing to written reports and other deliverables that make use of the survey data.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide advice on survey design
- Set-up online survey questionnaires and distribute these to potential respondents
- Monitor responses and administer reminders as appropriate
- Clean and validate data generated through surveys
- Generate tables and other data outputs according to specifications agreed with project managers (weighting data, running cross-tabulations, calculating confidence intervals, etc.)
- Use statistical software (Stata, R etc.) and coding to perform data analysis
- Support and quality assure data analysis carried out by other team members
- Liaise with clients on project-related matters
- Contribute to the development of ICF’s survey and analytical functions
- At least an undergraduate degree relevant to social and business research
- Experience of survey data design, implementation and analysis
- The ability to be flexible, prioritise, multi-task and deliver under strict deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience of working in social research is desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with UK national and EU legal frameworks regarding data privacy and data protection is desirable but not essential
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out herehow we use and protect your data
London Riverscape (GB75)