Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an individual who will provide support onsite at the Department of Energy (DOE) for exercise development and execution efforts. The ideal candidate will already be familiar with exercises, but this is not mandatory.
- Participating in meetings with government clients, taking notes, and helping with follow-up actions as directed
- Supporting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on exercise planning and tracking efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as energy, business, or cyber.
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Consulting experience working on government contracts
- Ability to effectively execute several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with a team to accomplish tasks
- Interest in learning about exercises
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- US Citizenship
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience working with the Department of Energy
- Familiarity with exercises
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)