Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Project Manager
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Successful candidates will have a strong background consulting for large organizations. You'll provide top notch management support and structure to new and current business processes for projects and clients. This is a great opportunity to showcase your project management chops by partnering with our accounts teams to ensure budgets and projects are kept on track.
We are currently hiring a Sr. Project Manager in our Los Angeles office.
As a Sr. Project Manager, your duties will include:
· Provide structure for, oversee, and support the business processes for assigned office projects and client accounts
· Track and advise status on client financial reports
· Track and advise on client project staffing rates and profitability
· Develop project timelines
· Develop staffing projections and budgets
· Interface with clients and client teams to track and communicate status of project deliverables
· Facilitate the procurement process by shepherding development of SOW forms and signed contracts in coordination with contracts team.
· Request and track internal work orders and facilitate cross-division integration
· Request personnel resources through internal sourcing teams
· Shepherd the approval of pricing tool and margin approvals
· Assist with tracking of new business pipeline
· Project manage the deliverables for new business materials
· Organize knowledge management resources
· Advise internal teams on creating more efficiencies and accountability through project management
As a Sr. Project Manager, to be successful, you will need to have:
· 5+ years of experience managing creative and communications projects in a consulting or agency environment
· Complete understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Los Angeles, CA (CA75)