Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We are looking for talented, highly motivated Senior Business Analyst to join ICF in support of a large, business analysis and management support services contract within a CIO organization. You will lead CRM system implementations and upgrades.
This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
You will work with a team of 65+ contractors on our program to determine client needs, gather requirements, develop mission metrics, assess solution readiness, perform research and analysis, and provide general program and project support. The candidate will demonstrate excellent client engagement skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
What you will be doing…
- Provide subject matter expertise on CRM solutions, such as SalesForce
- Conduct planning, requirements elicitation sessions, and process workshops with client stakeholders. Document business and system requirements. Identify functional issues, pain points, and challenges within the client organization. Work with team to conduct market research and develop business cases including specific business drivers, issues, and analysis results.
- Develop technical documentation (i.e. business needs statements, technical specifications, implementation plans, etc.) and slides for presentation to agency executives.
- Conduct research and formulate recommendations, business cases, board cases, and financial or technical feasibility studies.
- Provide project updates to clients and stakeholders for business and system development purposes.
- Create and capture metrics that support the organization’s requirements management process and compliance, IT governance, and other business processes and controls.
- Analyze data shared across the enterprise and capture the relationships among roles, capabilities, and business units.
- Assess and maintain an enterprise view of the business, ensuring traceability from organizational strategy to enterprise solutions.
- Create and maintain various business and technical process and architecture diagrams.
- Capture metrics that support the organization’s IT governance processes.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and capture the relationships among roles, capabilities, and business units.
What you will need…
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field.
- 8+ years of experience working on complex information technology-related projects
- Experience working in a CRM environment with expertise in multiple tools, specifically SalesForce.
- Experience conducting Business Process Analysis and modeling, process mapping, Gap Analysis, and Process Improvement, including analysis of enterprise-wide organizational processes and system level requirements management.
- Experience in applying end-to-end process analysis, developing recommendations, feasibility studies, market research, and full software development lifecycle processes across multiple business organizations.
- Requirements facilitation, formal and informal presentations to senior management and committees.
- Expert knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies with the ability to evaluate process maturity and coach teams to improve.
- Experience working for the government as a consultant or in a similar enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with gathering requirements, compiling metrics, assessing solution readiness, performing research and analysis, and providing program and project support.
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
What we would like you to have…
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) processes and Agile methodologies
- Operational experience with program/project metrics tracking and reporting.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Virginia Client Office (VA88)