Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Manager - Creative Communications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Project Manager - Creative Communications
About ICF NEXT
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
You will work with the Project Director and work in collaboration with other members of the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Events, Production and Film.
About the role
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects across all channels to the highest of standards.
- You will feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
- You’ll collaborate with our specialist areas to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which always exceed our client’s expectations.
- You’ll deliver and manage first-class multi-channel communication projects on time and within budget.
- You’ll scope projects across all channels whilst mapping and monitoring progress during the project lifecycle.
- You’ll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong, effective client relationships, gain repeat business, develop new opportunities and increase the mix of work being delivered.
- You will need a minimum of 2 years' experience of developing good client relationships as part of a wider Client Services team
- You will need experience managing communications and/or marketing projects and integrated campaigns, as well as delivering these projects as part of a larger team
- You should have a good sense of what’s going on in the industry and what the competition are doing
- You should have excellent writing skills and have the ability to write a great brief
- You will need strong project management skills, commercial awareness, creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)