Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Outreach Manager, Energy Efficiency - Chicago, IL
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Outreach Manager, Energy Efficiency
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an Outreach Manager for our Commercial Energy division to lead and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs. You will lead the development and management of outreach strategies and implementation for multiple energy efficiency programs within a portfolio. You will build strong relationships with clients as you work with them to design and implement program outreach strategies. You will also manage and mentor portfolio team members, and help develop marketing strategies integrated with outreach efforts.
- Identify outreach needs to meet and exceed energy savings goals
- Develop and oversee implementation of the outreach approaches, strategies, and tactics required; develop and manage outreach budgets
- Participate in development of integrated marketing and outreach plans
- Manage and mentor a team of Outreach Professionals who interact with client customers and other stakeholders to promote implementation of energy efficiency projects
- Participate in development of outreach metrics, tracking systems, and reporting
- Oversee the tracking of progress toward energy savings and incentive disbursement goals across programs, in coordination with program managers
- Participate in client meetings and deliver verbal and written eports on outreach progress, issues and solutions, continuous improvement of outreach approaches
- Master's degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Policy, Business)
- 10+ years of experience developing designing and administering outreach for successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs
- 5+ years of experience managing outreach for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and regional non-profits
- 5+ years of experience managing energy efficiency program budgets and providing regulatory support
- 4+ years of experience managing a team (in-house or virtual)
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Oak Brook, IL (IL13)