Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
As an invoice processor, a successful team member will have the opportunity to directly impact customer satisfaction. From processing lighting rebates to working with customer requests, the invoice team is pivotal in the connection between client, customer and ICF. ICF is looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who can adapt quickly to changes in processes as well as learn tasks quickly, with a high attention to detail. Our goal is to provide team members with the platform to excel at the job accepted, as well as expand their knowledge and background in the company as a whole.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly quota and metrics expectations
- Accurately identify customer accounts to effectively determine program and rebate eligibility
- Perform the assigned duties with minimal supervision, but also work in a team problem-solving environment
- Follow all policies and guidelines set by company
- Maintain confidentiality regarding company and utility customer information
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft office.
- High attention to detail required
- Background in accounting/data entry/finance, or banking preferred.
- Advanced experience working with Excel.
- Computer skills to include data entry with a high degree of accuracy and speed, and database navigation preferred.
Required Skill Sets and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, required.
- Ability to display high energy level, positive attitude, and enthusiasm for the program while working with team members, customers and other program participants.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate, yet prioritizes deadlines appropriately
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must type 45 to 50 wpm
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making capabilities required.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude required.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Takes pride in own ability to positively make a difference in the lives of program participants.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)