Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Motion Graphics Artist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
About ICF NEXT
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
Working within our Digital team in Leeds, you will report to the Digital Director and work with client and creative specialists across digital communications and experiential, strategy, graphic design, 3D, film, content, exhibition and events.
About the role
- Devising, collaborating and delivering creative motion graphics and VFX solutions to a highly professional standard, applying your complete technical awareness and creative expertise to every job, and delivering all work to ICF Next’s quality standards: accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Proactively developing ICF Next’s technical ability in the art and science of post-production.
- Keeping abreast of technological trends and new releases, communicate new ideas, concepts and innovations with colleagues, and continually contributing to the quality and creativity of the team to ensure our offering is class leading.
- Working closely with the team to create impactful creative content, whilst achieving consistently high quality standards.
- Working with the team to maintain our post-production facilities and making recommendations regarding software and hardware requirements in post-production.
- Working with Producers to ensure projects are accurately costed and efficiently planned / resourced whilst ensuring mistakes and freelance costs are kept to a minimum.
- Ensuring client expectations are met and keeping all stakeholders informed of anything that may impact this.
- Working with the rest of the team to expand our profile.
- Upholding our industry-leading sustainability certifications across all areas of film post-production
- You’ll play a crucial role in the development of the Film team and be a trusted advisor in all that you do.
- You have strong experience of using motion graphics software and hardware including After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Cinema 4D (preferred), plus an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have an expert understanding of the end-to-end post production process, and of advanced post-production applications and networking solutions.
- You have a proven ability to tell stories through original animation.
- You have a comprehensive working knowledge of motion graphics principles, VFX software and plug-ins, as well as experience in working with sound to support and enhance animations.
- You have experience of working with a diverse range of clients and brands.
- You can demonstrate that you take a strong strategic and creative approach to your work.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)