Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an entry level Contracts Associate to join its commercial digital and marketing services division, ICF Next (www.icfnext.com).
In this role you will support the Contracts Administrator staff in the day-to-day administration of ICF’s contracts portfolio. Significant data entry and data collection analysis/activity is anticipated as part of this job requirement which may lead to opportunities for job growth and advancement. This role may be based in Minneapolis, MN or Richmond, VA.
- Prepare and submit contract set-up documents.
- Data entry and maintenance of contract information in a contract management system.
- Data collection activities and analysis for the ICF Next contracts team.
- Proposal preparation support.
- Assist in the review and negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Associate’s degree or higher or 2 years’ work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Strong administrative and coordination skills, as well as troubleshooting skills with an effective customer-service orientation.
- Data Entry skills/familiarity.
- Ability to compile, analyze and synthesize data into a useable format leveraging Microsoft Office products.
- Willingness to ask questions as well as leverage training tools available to employees answer your own questions.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated professionalism in providing support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to research, interpret, communicate and apply correct applications with external clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
ICF is a global consulting services company with over 5,500 specialized experts, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Richmond, VA (VA29)