Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Public Relations Internship
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Next, formerly ICF Olson/Olson Engage, is a global marketing services agency. We challenge ourselves and our clients to confront market and industry realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
Working at ICF:
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a candidate available for a four-month public relations internship starting on July 8, 2019 within the ICF Next PR team (formerly Olson Engage). The intern will assist our PR account teams in the execution of program tactics with the objective of promoting and raising awareness for our client’s brand. Intern must have a solid work ethic, strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to work hard and have fun.
What you’ll get to do:
- Creating media lists
- Drafting, disseminating and pitching media materials and press releases
- Participating in brainstorms and project meetings
- Creating publicity materials and media kits
- Executing blogger and influencer partnerships
- Supporting right-time engagement programs
- Conducting research
- Client, industry and pop culture media monitoring
- Compiling news summaries and providing general office support
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Education and minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, mass communications, journalism or related field
- Public Relations experience preferred
- Previous agency experience, including internships, desired
Application: Please apply with a resume and cover letter if interested. Questions? Please contact Kathleen.Gannon@icfnext.com.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF Next is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)