Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Infrastructure Business Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is growing and we are looking for an Infrastructure Business Analyst to work on client site within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at Housing and Urban Development (HUD). You will be an essential member of and IV&V management team providing oversight related to IT project and portfolio analysis.
This position is conveniently located in Washington D.C. near the Federal Center SW Metro station.
What you’ll be doing…
- Perform IT project portfolio analysis, including gathering infrastructure operations information, tracking performance metrics, and reporting on risks, dependencies, and variances on cost, schedule and scope
- Assist with the writing of weekly reports and white papers for IT projects and portfolios, review technical documentation for completeness and accuracy and ensure final deliverables are complete, accurate and delivered on-time.
- Work with multiple IT Program Managers to collect necessary project and portfolio information and respond to ad hoc customer requests
- Identify and implement effective solutions and recommend improvements to data reports and dashboards
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of knowledge and experience in evaluating performance standards, deliverables, and project information
- Experience supporting IT infrastructure quality control and/or quality assurance with an emphasis on analyzing and reporting IT services performance metrics
- Solid writing skills with ability to write concise and accurate work documents
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Visio and Excel
- Solid oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
What we would like…
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure services, terminology and mechanics
- Experience with project scheduling and executive dashboard development
- Experience working as a consultant or similar environment
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)