Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for the Office Administrator in our Minneapolis office.
As the Office Manager, you will:
- Own hospitality and office activities for ICF Next Minneapolis to ensure a welcoming experience for visitors, clients, and our internal staff alike
- Lead and manage front desk receptionist and schedule, stepping in as necessary
- Plan and oversee office events, such as clients visits and meals, company parties, etc.
- Liase with suppliers, (food) vendors and other third parties, manage and review contract agreements, and perform periodic market research to track down the very best suppliers
- Oversee deliveries and look after incoming and outgoing deliveries and mail
- Partner with the broader administration team to deliver the experience
- Coordinate office and seating relocations and redesigns
- Manage office stock and purchases, including groceries, fruit and other snacks
- When machines break or need fixing, coordinate with IT and others to ensure everything is up and running
- Coordinate the professional cleaning of the office and look after building safety and security, keeping us squeaky clean in more ways than one.
- Evaluate office production and devises alternative methods to improve workflow
- Coordinate the receipt, storage and issuance of stationary and office supplies; oversees periodic inventories and reorders items as required
- Act as liaison between building management and the business regarding issues and activities
- Negotiate contracts for necessary services
As the Office Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant involving facility and organizational support
- Top notch organizational skills with a love for solving problems, from tiny inconveniences to dramatic disasters
- Ability to streamline business commitments and make the office run like clockwork
- Attention to hospitality with a knack for making others feel at home
- Ability to multitask and juggle several different matters at a time
- Possess high moral and service standards
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)