Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Recruiting Systems Lead
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Recruiting Systems Lead
ICF is currently seeking an energetic, experienced Recruiting Systems Lead to join a dynamic HR Technology team. As a Systems Lead, this role will work directly with Recruiting, IT and the HRIS teams to gather requirements, design, implement and support technology solutions for Recruiting.
This position is full time and based in ICF’s metro accessible office in Fairfax, VA.
What can I expect to do in this role?
- Collaborate with HRIS and Recruiting leadership to define and execute the Recruiting systems and applications strategy and roadmap in support of business objectives.
- Understand the ICF vision and organization goals and champion new Recruiting technology ideas with Workday and other Recruiting applications.
- Regularly review Recruiting processes and solve for challenges using automation and technology with Workday and other applications.
- Maintain awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future Recruiting systems/applications functionality.
- Provide thought leadership with creative problem solving and a connection to business objectives.
- Regularly review existing Workday Recruiting business processes and technical design; identify and evaluate possible re-configuration/solutions in response to business issues and challenges.
- Working with Workday condition rules, notifications, reporting and analytics and EIBs.
- Possess ability to identify the root cause of problems in Recruiting applications/systems, as well as determine and implement solution(s).
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation for Workday and other Recruiting applications.
- Communicate new or modified Recruiting system/applications functionality to support team for training and operational impacts.
- Responsible for delivery of training for Recruiting system/applications for all stakeholders and users to ensure adoption and understanding.
Do I have the basic experience for this role?
- 5+ years’ experience working with Human Resource Management Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of AI, data analytics, CRM and other branding tools
- 2+ years of recent Workday management experience with HCM and Recruiting.
- 5+ years’ advanced experience and knowledge with Microsoft Excel; familiar with advanced functionality such as complex formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
What additional experience makes me a stronger candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
What professional capabilities will I need for success?
- Highly organized with attention to detail. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize multiple tasks. Adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure, while continuing to meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to function autonomously.
- Team player with strong results and customer-service delivery orientation.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points; ability to solve business and customer problems while looking globally at the business and HR needs as well as at IT capabilities and constraints.
- Requires strong sense of discretion, professionalism and good judgment to work with confidential and sensitive information. Strongly upholds appropriate governance and process conformance.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)