Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
FEMA Training Specialists
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Ready to join our Disaster Recovery team in Puerto Rico?
ICF seeks Trainers experienced in FEMA Public Assistance in 428 and traditional PA to support Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. This position is located in Puerto Rico. You will interface with FEMA and subject matter experts to develop training materials for Project Formulation and Grants Manager to all stake holders. Training with onboarding of new staff reviewing personnel policies, Commonwealth human resources laws, and project formulation team introduction.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop training materials with input from FEMA and subject matter experts.
- Ensure any policy and/or procedure updates are relayed to related individuals and teams.
- Maintain sign-in sheets, track prospective and former trainees.
- Select training site and assign trainers.
- Conduct the training. - Carry out training evaluation.
- Continually manage feedback from task force, project, team and group leads to obtain information on best practices and adapt further training.
- Facilitate monthly all-hands training for the team. - Announce any updates to policies and procedures to present at all hands. - Coordinate training with compliance and data management teams (provided by other contractors).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong analytical skills, Bachelor degree required, Masters Degree preferred in sector, however experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Prior experience with FEMA policies and procedures preferred.
- Grant Management experience
- 5+ years of FEMA PA assistance training experience
- Strong client relationship management. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. -
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico (PR01)