Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CX / Design Thinking Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
How would you like to make a difference in the lives of Americans? Or, how would you like the work you produce, touch real lives? ICF Next is looking for Customer/ UX Experience Manager to join our thriving UX team. This position provides our client with expertise in customer experience, user experience, and content strategy to help serve our customers. You’ll provide strategic guidance to clients and direction to junior user experience staff responsible for day-to-day delivery. You’ll conduct research, facilitate workshops, provide customer- and user-experience expertise, and create artifacts to memorialize the findings (e.g. personas, journey maps, experience maps, service blueprints and more.)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo! This position is based in Pittsburgh, PA with heavy travel (25-50%) to customer sites across the country.
What you'll need:
- Experienced at facilitating workshops.
- Experience with human-centered design and design thinking.
- 10+ years of experience in customer experience, user experience, and service design
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive experience conducting customer and user-experience research.
- Experience creating personas, journey maps, experience maps and service blueprints.
- Experience working effectively with project managers and agile development teams to deliver user-centered solutions within budget and scope.
- Experience working with government agencies.
- Experience in service design.
- Experience working in an agency environment or consulting role related to user experience or information architecture. Understanding of customer experience considerations across various channels-e.g. in person, call centers, text messaging programs, mobile apps, websites, social media channels, email.
- Experience with proposing new projects, including proposals, statements of work, estimating level of effort.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pennsylvania Client Office (PA88)