Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Creative Recruiter
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. Learn more at ICFNext.com
We’re currently hiring for the Senior Creative Recruiter in our Fairfax, VA office.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
Lead creative, design, and marketing recruiting efforts for our federal and commercial clients across the country
Partner strategically with leadership to meet short- and long-term hiring goals
Leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement in the region
Promote ICF Next’s career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance and career events.
Use a balance of hard work, creativity, and strategic thinking to source, screen, interview and hire top talent.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience recruiting creative, marketing, and communications professionals
- 8+ years of progressive full life-cycle recruiting, digital agency or management consulting experience preferred
- Tactical ability to find, recruit, screen and hire top talent AND the strategic insight and vision to ensure long-term, sustainable success for ICF Next’s most critical differentiator: its people.
- Knack for building, fostering and nurturing relationships as a true business partner with members of cross-functional teams at all levels with the agency
- Advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Bachelor's Degree
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Fairfax, VA (VA01)