Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Marketing Recruiter
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
Here at ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. Learn more at: ICFNext.com
Who we are looking for:
We’re currently hiring for a Communications and Marketing Recruiter to work in our metro-accessible global headquarters in Fairfax, VA. You will lead recruiting efforts for our Federal Communications and Marketing offering across the country. You will partner with management to meet short- and long-term hiring goals. You’ll use a balance of hard work, creativity, and strategic thinking to identify, source, screen, interview and hire top talent. You’ll be measured on the ability to hire and meet specific growth objectives while taking full ownership of the hiring process.
You have both the tactical ability to find, recruit, screen and hire top talent AND the strategic insight and vision to ensure long-term, sustainable success for ICF Next’s most critical differentiator: its people. You not only recruit top talent, you are top talent!
As a Communications and Marketing Recruiter, you will:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels and Communications and Marketing roles including Digital Services, UX Design, Social Media and Creative Design hiring CX Design Thinking Managers, UX Strategists, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Media Relations, Media Planners, Content Strategists, Marketing Associates, Copywriters and Editors, Production Artists, Social Media Managers and more
- Identify high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, vendors and networking
- Leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement in the region
- Establish, communicate and execute sourcing and candidate strategies, processes and practices
- Partner closely with hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service
- Promote ICF Next’s career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance and career events.
- Update and maintain Workday Applicant Tracking System, while supervising hiring processes to ensure adherence to EEO and OFCCP guidelines and other government compliance requirements
As a Communications and Marketing Recruiter you will have:
- Ability to find, recruit, vet, hire and onboard top communications and marketing talent
- 5+ years of experience recruiting Communications professionals such as: CX Design Thinking Managers, UX Strategists, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Media Relations, Media Planners, Content Strategists, Marketing Associates, Copywriters and Editors, Production Artists, Social Media Managers and more
- 8+ years of progressive full life-cycle recruiting, digital agency or management consulting experience preferred
- Knack for building, fostering and nurturing relationships as a true business partner with members of cross-functional teams at all levels with the agency
- Wherewithal to negotiate productive terms for employment and contract agreements
- Confident, diligent and proactive approach
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations pertaining to the recruiting function such as OFCCP and EEO guidelines
- Advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Experience working with an ATS (we use Workday)
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of additional related experience
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Fairfax, VA (VA01)