Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager-Human Resource/Human Capital
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Program Manager ( Human Resources/Human Capital)
Fairfax, VA with travel to client site in the DC metro area
ICF is hiring a Program Manager to support and promote a fully functioning Human Capital Office.
The Program Manager will manage the project from initiation through completion to include leading or coordinating project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, and troubleshooting and will be responsible for employees who are geographically dispersed.
- Security Clearance required
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant managerial experience that includes project planning and project administration
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years DoD or federal government human resource/human capital experience including expert knowledge of and experience working with Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) issues.
- Three years working experience with DCIPS.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple media resources and technologies to support and promote a fully functioning Human Capital Management Office, responsible for employees that are geographically disperse.
- Expert in change management philosophies.
- Expert Knowledge in/of the human resource and human capital management civilian workforce environment and ability to analyze workforce data to develop, integrate, and align HR strategies with enterprise focus to support and influence decision-making on human capital needs and planning.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Master’s preferred
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with the ability to both collaborate and to take initiative and work well independently
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet stringent deadlines
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)