Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
UX Business Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a UX Business Analyst to gather, document and analyze requirements for developing and delivering services using a Scrum-based agile software development methodology. You will be part of a highly talented, dynamic development team that will be using a set of modern technologies.
- Conduct User research, Draft User stories and meet with Users to validate and enhance them
- Create Wireframes for the user stories and review them with users and gather feedback
- Collaborate with Visual/UI designer during the Usability testing sessions and add/update stories based on user response
- Breakdown the roadmap into Epics and group User stories under them
- Work with the Scrum Master, customers and developers to write user stories which are independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, small and testable
- Responsible for ensuring user stories include validation criteria which reasonably covers all areas necessary for complete testing of the new functionality
- Act as an interface and customer advocate to ensure customer, stakeholder and user needs are being addressed.
- Collaborate with and support developers during their design and development efforts to provide support for their analysis of the story
- Provide additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase to include development of training resources
- Participate as a member of the Development team
- Validate that product deliveries meet customer requirements and drive product demos
- Represent the customer and users during backlog grooming sessions and internal demos
- Improve and expand knowledge and skills sets with regard to current trends and changes in software development industry and be up to date with latest design trends
- Proactively contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing new or alternate approaches to address the requirements
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other agile activities
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Visual Communications
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience focusing on business architecture analysis and UX/UI Design.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in building business process models, writing acceptance criteria, and designing user interfaces for a production system
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on engineering projects with specific Business and UX Design.
- Experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
- Experience with large scale, high performance enterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Fairfax, VA (VA01)