Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is looking for a qualified Technical Writer with UX experience to join our team.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills.
Creates, develops, plans and writes operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users. May document engineering processes and specifications. Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements. Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on projects and UX Design specifically.
- Experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
- 3-5 years of product UX writing experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working closely with marketing, design, research, engineering, project, and product management teams.
- Background in writing, editing, and proofreading for web.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects and/or clients at once.
- Identifies priorities and plans accordingly.
- Experience in B2B or Tech environment a PLUS!
- Expert knowledge in digital marketing channels and content creation.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Fairfax, VA (VA01)