Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an SEO Coordinator in our Minneapolis office.
As an SEO Coordinator you will:
- Act as the go-to expert for internal teams, clients and prospects for all things Organic Search. You will execute search activities from start to finish, from planning to recommendation to execution. We hope to expand our resources as our search-based client billings continue to rise, and you will help develop and grow the practice over time.
- Utilize deep and wide skills in organic search, meaning you’re familiar with on-page, off-page, local SEO, barnacle SEO, image optimization, and voice. We subscribe to the concept of findability, wherever our audiences is searching, so we need someone that can think beyond the text on a webpage.
- Refine your skills: Search is ever-evolving, and we want someone that can move as the industry does. Demonstrating active, ongoing search learning is expected.
- Utilize and learn multiple tools for search auditing and execution: We generally use SEMRush, AHREFS, GetStat, SEOClarity, Deepcrawl and Screaming Frog, which aren’t requirements, but you should be comfortable learning different tools for search auditing and execution.
- Troubleshoot: You have experience diagnosing the performance of a website and what is contributing to successful/poor performance. Added bonus if you’ve gotten out of a manual and algorithmic penalties -- and know the difference between the two.
- Creatively apply search trends and keyword research to inform content strategy and digital marketing recommendations
- Implement SEO recommendations with content and execution teams
As an SEO Coordinator you will have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Organic Search
- The ability to work independently and play an active part in our search practice as it grows over time.
- Self-motivation to tirelessly pursue the steady incremental improvement of organic search performance that is the essence of the trade.
- The ability to effectively communicate the intricacies of search via strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The confidence borne of strong vertical expertise.
- An understanding of how SEO informs and impacts the overarching digital marketing strategy.
- If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Job Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)