Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF's Health, Environment, Analytics, Resiliency, and Social (HEARS) Group is thriving, and we are looking for a talented, highly motivated Project Manager to join our Learning, Engagement, Analytics, & Digital Solutions (LEADS) line of business for supporting several government clients in the DC metro area. In this role we look for you to bring your experiences successfully managing multiple IT project simultaneously.
Responsible for the overall performance of technical projects in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Has a good mix of project management, business analyst, business development, and knowledge of web based application development. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives. Trains and directs employee work activities. Also, responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals.
- Manage full life cycle web solutions and software development projects.
- Manage small to medium teams of developers creating and maintaining web applications using the latest Technologies.
- Ensure that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing multiple routine and complex projects/programs.
- Will be client-facing and required to deliver projects on time and within budget; will plan and manage development schedules, work closely with development teams, and communicate timely status/progress to multiple stakeholders in an agile manner.
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope.
- Respond to requests for proposals and develop technical approaches for a wide range of web development efforts.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher); Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or program.
- 8+ years professional experience with 5+ years of IT Project Management experience, to include agile processes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Must be familiar with MS Project and JIRA.
- Solid experience with project budgeting and scheduling.
- Experience with client development; building on existing and introducing new products and/or services.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full system development lifecycle experience, to include agile methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)