Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Resource Manager in our Minneapolis office.
As a Resource Manager, you will:
- Manage the day to day staffing assignments of a large team with many moving pieces
- Recommend talent assignments based on deep knowledge of team skillset and the client work
- Identify areas to hire, write business cases and facilitate the approval process
- Use historical and forward looking data to strategically plan for peaks and valleys In the work
As a Resource Manager, you will have:
- Ability to work In a fast-paced environment with ever changing needs and requests
- Understanding of the digital and technology spaces and how good work Is produced
- A problem solving approach, a passion for talent engagement and an understanding of the agency business model
- 4-7 years of experiencee In resource management, project management or talent operations (HR, recruiting, etc)
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)