Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Executive (Multicultural Public Relations)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Multicultural Account Executive to join our innovative and distinguished Public Relations team in our Chicago office.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Collaborate with the PR team and all disciplines within the agency to produce effective and results-oriented campaigns.
- Responsible for many day-to-day PR activities, including supporting client projects, developing and executing media relations strategies and coordinating events.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and insights developing short and long-term PR plans.
- Develop PR tactics and ideas to support the clients’ products in the marketplace.
- Interface with vendors to oversee and coordinate the design, production and completion of client projects.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by participating in status reporting and being accountable for results and project details.
- Research cultural trends and news stories to identify opportunities where our clients may find increased visibility.
- Help find effective, engaging and culturally sensitive ways to introduce clients to multicultural audiences
- Develop a wide range of communications materials, including press releases, pitches, key client correspondence.
- Monitor, measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for PR work.
- Possess ability to think strategically and contribute creative solutions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As an Account Executive you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Two to Four years of public relations experience (including 2-3 years of previous agency experience preferred).
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
- Experience and knowledge of monitoring and analytical tools with an ability to synthesize data and key takeaways to optimize
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A strong understanding of media relations, cultural trends and influencer engagement
- Strong interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Spanish speaking fluency
Job Location(s): Chicago
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL12)
Chicago, IL (IL12)