Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Waco, Texas
Job Description: As a Project Manager in ICF’s Operations Center, you will be supporting one of our new multi-year projects. Successful team members perform tasks in a variety of areas geared to deliver exceptional customer support. Our dedicated team will respond to customer inquiries regarding benefits as well as education customers on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, plans, eligibility and account changes. The Project Manager will act as the primary liaison to the client and work with the operations, IT and training managers to ensure that ICF successfully meets all contract obligations while keeping the primary focus on providing great customer service.
- Candidate shall have at least 6 years of leadership experience in banking, accounting, claims processing, benefit processing, call or contact center, or other customer service related experience
- Previous project management experience is required
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Ability to resolve issues; manage resources; interface with client representatives regarding contract objectives; oversight of day-to-day operations; maintaining quality assurance; training; mentoring and coaching.
- Ability to identify and implement continuous process improvement
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, and run team meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven team-building skills; experience facilitating teams and clients
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information
- Must be able to successfully complete initial and ongoing training and keep current and proficient on knowledge
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)