Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Business Analyst - Temporary
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Sr. Business Analyst – Temporary
The Business Analyst will work with customers and internal subject matter experts to understand the business goals and objectives of the projects, and then translate those findings into actionable specifications for delivery.
You will be on the front lines of conceptualizing our systems to enhance our end-user experiences while working with the best and brightest in User Experience, Development, Requirements Analysis and Quality Assurance Testing.
- Manage and support daily work requests for two project teams by:
- Directing & reviewing the work of junior Business Analysts
- Gathering, eliciting and documenting requirements from stakeholders & customers.
- Define, analyze and review requirements with a team of UX, developers, 508 & QA.
- Work in an agile environment using SCRUM framework
- Logging incoming requests/work in team tools
- Communicating with clients and the team about the status of work
- Performing QA and working directly with the developers to implement bug fixes and change requests
- Scoping work efforts in to actionable pieces for delivery
- Working across multiple projects and products
- At least 8-10 years of experience as a BA, experience with SDLC (preferably web development), gathering requirements, experience working with government, excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting requirements and specifications for web and/or software development teams
- Experience performing data analysis to identify patterns and trends to define requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context and in facilitating large team meetings to drive delivery
- Ability to work independently and within a team with excellent time management and reporting skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround time on deliverables.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Fairfax, VA (VA01)