Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Receptionist
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the UK, Belgium, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team
The receptionist role is an integral role within the Facilities E&A team that supports the delivery of reception and facilities operations for ICF. The role plays a vital part within the delivery of health and safety, reception and office services, projects and minor works, working with third party contractors on the delivery of but not limited to contracts such as waste, catering, cleaning and maintenance.
About the role
- Answer the phones and greet clients/visitors and ensure that the office/reception area maintain the desired level of client service.
- To ensure that records of the arrival of visitors and the issue of passes are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and couriers. Scanning and distributing post to relevant colleagues. Follow up of registered mail and maintain invoice records for couriers and post and adding job numbers to each invoice.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting rooms in accordance with hosts requirements, which includes the setting up of all furniture & organising catering requirements.
- Updating and recording any facilities issues on the facilities log sheet on the shared drive on a regular basis.
- To monitor and provide statistical information of the types and categories of people visiting the office and usage of the adjacent conference rooms, providing such information to management on request.
- Issue staff access cards using the building security access card system as required in line with company guidelines and problem solve with regards to access levels and faults as directed by Office Manager.
- Cleaning – to monitor and support the day-to-day cleaning, supporting the delivery of requests and reports of reactive incidents, waste/recycling management, reporting issues, ensuring quality assurance to the Office Manager.
- Ordering and stock control –ensuring sufficient stationery supplies are maintained at all times
- Maintaining invoice records for couriers and mail
- Manages filing systems and allocation of filing space in coordination with Office manager.
- Stock first aid kits, post required signage, conduct required reporting and recording of incidents to the Office Manager.
- Arranging taxis and keeping a log of orders for taxis.
Other Office Duties:
- Providing assistance with audio visual equipment and Skype in the meeting rooms
- Assisting HR with the Assessment days (organising interviews and assist with the meetings)
- For new employees – Assist HR and Buddy with setting up the new work station including basic stationery and equipment, Tour of the building and explain health & safety procedures.
- Report any offices issues to the concierge (lights, lift, doors etc) and keep record in facilities log.
- Experience in a similar role
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverside (GB75)