Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Financial Cost Accountant Lead
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a FINANCIAL COST ACCOUNTANT LEAD with 5+ years of experience and proficiency using SAP. Position is located in Long Island, New York.
• Monthly tracking and reporting of project costs and other metrics
• Prepare purchase requisitions
• Review and process contractor invoices
• Review and endorse project change requests for management approval
• Attend, participate and prepare minutes of project meetings
• Prepare and analyze project/program cash flow reports
• Work closely with Project Managers to develop project estimates
• Assist in analyzing contractor performance• Assist in preparing audit responses.
• Bachelor’s degree plus experience with cost control and financial analysis
• Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects within a matrix organization
• Knowledge of Sarbanes/Oxley and scheduling software are a plus
• Must be knowledgeable of project management platform
• Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Power Point
• Experience in SAP financial systems is a must
• Experience with cost control, forecasting, financial reporting
• Knowledge of scheduling software is a plus• Good communication and organizational skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Client Office (NY88)