Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Accounts Payable Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between.
ICF International seeks an organized professional with excellent reconciliation and customer service skills to join us at our corporate headquarters office in Fairfax, VA as our Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Processing weekly accounts payable invoices into Costpoint to include multiple business units and detailed projects
- Review all accounts payables invoices for accuracy in coding, tax accruals, signature approvals and appropriate backup documentation. Ensure all invoices are processed to ensure timely payments to vendors
- Research and resolve day to day issues related to Vendor inquiries
- Organize and file all processed invoices to properly maintain the electronic filing of all invoices and checks on a weekly basis
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by the AP Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of full cycle accounts payable processes
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Experience with Costpoint and Costpoint Time & Expense Systems a plus
- Experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable environment
- Knowledge of DCAA and FTR rules and regulations ( moved from basic qualifications to preferred)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)