Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Jr Accounts Payable Administrator
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in the United Kingdom, Europe and globally. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We cover the entire policy, programme and project lifecycle and address a wide range of policy areas, including justice, home affairs, employment, education and training, gender equality, and social inclusion and protection. With more than 5,000 employees, we serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide. ICF's website is www.icf.com.
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across the European Union. The company has an extensive portfolio of EU clients and offers a wide range of services.
Under the guidance of the Accounts Payable Lead, the Jr Account Payable Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the accounts payable process.
Working with a close and well- established team of finance professionals, you will be responsible for assisting with a broad range of duties that include:
- AP processing of selected Belgian legal entities
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals, and project and account coding
- Ensure accuracy of postings to correct Business Units
- Reviewing staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts
- Assisting team in creditor monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Processing supplier payments
- Ensuring that all invoices are received and paid in accordance with ICF policies
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of accounting, either through experience or through studies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (specifically Excel)
- Good Knowledge of Belgian VAT requirements
- French speaking with good knowledge of English
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written skills, with the ability to communicate across a wide range of professional groups
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and self-motivate with a high level of commitment and initiative
- Ability to work independently and be responsive to follow up on action items
- A team player with a ‘can-do attitude’, who is hard working and willing to learn
- Flexible approach to the type/content of workload and hours of work
- Organised, self-sufficient and tactful; a good attention to details
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as external clients and vendors
Marnix - Brussels (BE75)