Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Administrative Assistant - Monrovia, Liberia
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
International Health and Development
MEASURE Evaluation Administrative Assistant
ICF is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will work closely with the Malaria Surveillance, Monitoring, and Evaluation Resident Advisor to provide activity support in Liberia. ICF is a partner on the USAID MEASURE Evaluation Phase IV project, a five-year cooperative agreement led by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC-CH). ICF’s role includes providing technical assistance to USAID and national governments to build capacity in monitoring and evaluation primarily for malaria programming in the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI)-supported countries including Liberia.
- Work closely with the Resident Advisor to support office and project operations
- Respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Arrange and co-ordinate teleconferences, meetings, and events
- Responds to the technical team requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and graphics
- Ensures that all project equipment and office is maintained and arranges for necessary/schedule repairs.
- Provides support for procurement and travel arrangements
- Maintain proper documentation for all office expenditures
- Liaise with vendors and other service providers and ensure invoices are verified and submitted on a timely basis
- Maintain other office records as needed
- Senior High School Certificate or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with international donor programs
- Familiar with US government (USG) Rules and Regulations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Authorization to work in Liberia
- Experience in a similar position on a USG-funded project preferred
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Experience completing a variety of tasks by establishing priorities and working in a fast-paced office environment, under pressure and against numerous deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Monrovia, Liberia (LR01)