Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
The Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC) Innovation Projects team has Immediate openings for Business Analysts to support the integration of business processes, human capital and technology personnel service delivery solutions at the Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, CO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional expertise in business analysis planning, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis, requirements management, and communication business analysis
- Apply cross-functional knowledge in the planning, integration, acquisition, sustainment, and/or modifications to provide substantiation of recommended solutions or products.
- Will provide technical work products and presentation materials in the form of task-specific reports, informal analyses, papers, opinions, databases, briefings, etc. generated on an as-required (ad-hoc) basis during the performance of this contract.
- Document the current processes and environment, develop and evaluate implementation plans for process improvement, human capital management, and technology enhancements that will provide a comprehensive blueprint for the future.
Minimum/General Experience, Education and Certification:
- Five (5)+ years’ experience in conduct organizational analysis and fact-based, systematic approach to problem-solving initiatives for high complexity projects.
- Able to operate with a significant degree of autonomy with one of the team members acting as the on-site team lead. Activities may require innovative approaches, a broad understanding of program/process requirements, and the capability to interpret, integrate, and disseminate large volumes of information.
- Relevant experience related to business analysis and/or business relationship management and performance of business process definition and business process modeling, and information system schemes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Master’s degree or higher in related field is desired
- United States Air Force or related program experience
- Active DOD Security clearance
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icf.com/careers/
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Colorado Client Office (CO88)