Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Create Art. Create Change. Our award-winning Creative Services group is searching for a talented and motivated interactive designer to join our team. If you’re passionate about creating compelling marketing concepts and communications with a feel-good twist, for public and private-sector organizations that tackle of-the-moment issues, we want you to be part of our team.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo! Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for an Interactive Designer in our Fairfax, VA office.
Responsibilities (The Fun Stuff):
- Collaborating with writers, editors, animators, art directors, creative directors, and team members to conceptualize and deliver exceptional work
- Designing and coding web pages, landing pages, and HTML emails
Requirements (Searching for the Best and Brightest):
- Amazing portfolio that features design and front-end examples with execution of best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, visual arts, fine arts, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of design experience in a professional client-driven environment
- Ability to take a PSD or Sketch file and translate it to clean HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in responsive web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles such as Bootstrap
- Proficiency in graphic design and digital art
- Sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and general awareness of materials/textures
- Working in a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Being a team player
- Self-motivated to work independently
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Bonus Skills and Experience (Show Us What You Can Do):
- REACT and REACT native
- CSS compressor like SASS or Minify
- Email marketing tools like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Lyris
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliant design and accessibility
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)