Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Great news! ICF is looking for Recruiters with the passion and know-how to build a high-caliber organization with talented professionals focused on company culture, game-changing solutions, and customer delight. We are a global professional services consultancy designed to identify, elicit, and generate unique ideas and solutions with our clients that have transformative business value.
Do you have experience recruiting in the following markets? Cyber, Finance, Energy, Marketing/Communications, Education, Social Programs. If the answer is yes, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
This is an opportunity averaging less than 30 hours per week on an as needed basis. When full-time opportunities present themselves on our Talent Acquisition team, you’ll have the chance to be considered for those roles.
What can we expect from you?
- You’ll attract talent, maintain impeccable client service and provide an unforgettable candidate experience. You’re driving the recruitment process!
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find skill sets across multiple geographies and often with time-sensitive deadlines (we’re talking beyond job boards, people!).
- Develop an elevated relationship with hiring managers by being their trusted advisor, collaborative partner, and recruiting expert.
- Tweet, friend and share our positions via rich social media campaigns and be the “Brand Ambassador” for the teams you support.
- Reach talent where they are! Meet-ups, conferences, networking, blogs etc.
- Leverage recruiting networks to create robust candidate pipelines.
- Help us stay organized with accurate record keeping and use of ATS and honor our commitment to EEO and OFCCP guidelines.
Do you meet the requirements?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of sourcing and/or full life-cycle recruiting.
- Advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates (including Boolean and other sourcing methods).
- Active knowledge of and participation in social media and branding tools (sites including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and blogs).
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other sourcing technologies (we use Workday).
- Outstanding customer service and with the ability to interface with senior leadership and candidates.
Are your professional skills a match?
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication.
- Team player with a proven ability to develop internal and external partnerships.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to handle multiple time sensitive projects effectively.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)