Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Disaster Recovery Team Lead
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience. ICF’s growing Disaster Management division is assembling an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bringing the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach. Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
The Disaster Management division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement policies and programs to promote increased resilience to disasters and to promote long-term recovery in housing, economic revitalization, and infrastructure after disaster strikes. Our functional expertise is in program management, technical assistance, training, performance measurement and evaluation, website development, and adult learning. Clients include HUD, HHS, and USDA among others. We often work in close collaboration with ICF experts across the firm on issues related to energy efficiency and green building, infrastructure, disaster planning and recovery, financial literacy, job training, and others. All work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals pursue their passions and generate results.
ICF is hiring a Disaster Recovery Team Lead to provide leadership to staff and Sub-Recipients for the implementation of the FEMA Public Assistance Programs. This position will be located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Provide comprehensive disaster recovery and grant monitoring guidance to staff and sub-recipients involving all aspects of the FEMA Public Assistance Programs.
- Guide the staff through the process of completing grant related tasks in the areas of Federal Disaster Recovery policies, insurance, financial reconciliations and disaster recovery compliance.
- Facilitate disaster recovery efforts from project formulation through project closeout.
- Bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma with a minimum of three years’ experience in federal grant administration.
- 3 years’ experience in disaster recovery providing leadership and implementation for federal grant activities related to the FEMA Public Assistance Programs.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, databases and office equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Louisiana Client Office (LA88)