Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Transportation Program Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Are you interested in serving in a key role for one of the most innovative agencies in the Federal government? Do you have a passion for innovation in transportation?
ICF is looking for program manager with direct experience with Federal Department of Transportation, or other major experience in the transportation sector. The ideal candidate will have experience managing large programs where technology and innovation were priorities.
The Program Manager’s responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, providing the following support for overarching services as listed below.
The Program Manager is the principle point of the contact and shall be responsible for the overall management of the technical and business worked performed. The Program Manager shall ensure quality of work and that work is completed on schedule and within the allocated budget. The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the contract and allocation of resources amongst tasks.
- Manage multiple partners and teams efforts that specialize in technical support services including communications, training, financial and administrative program support for a variety of projects that cut across all modes of transportation for the DOT and for non-DOT organizations, including state and local governments.
- Manage multiple partners and teams efforts in knowledge management, strategic planning and organizational management, business process redesign, and customer satisfaction projects in an effort to quickly provide Communications and Operations Research Analysis capabilities that will enable opportunities for new work
- Master’s degree (or equivalent*) from an accredited school in any business-related subject area or a field related to transportation or innovation
- A minimum of 15 years Program Management experience involving transportation systems and functions issues
- Working knowledge and experience of existing technologies and methodologies that address current transportation systems issues, as well as cutting edge technologies and methodologies that show promise in transforming the future of the transportation systems enterprise
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidance involving transportation systems and functions issue
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Massachusetts Client Office (MA88)