Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
User Experience Architect
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a User Experience Architect in our Richmond office.
As an User Experience Architect, you will:
- Bring new ideas, tools, services, and techniques to the group.
- Work with Creative Leads to develop a wide variety of solutions for our clients.
- Develop interactive design solutions for our client websites
- Contribute well developed ideas during brainstorms and conceptual meetings
- Lead clients through exercises to define plans for taxonomy, information architecture and personalization.
- Create site architecture diagrams, wireframes and prototypes
- Enhance existing interfaces with new features, interactions and content
As an User Experience Architect, you will have:
- Creative mindset with an upbeat, positive attitude
- B.S. or M.S. in user experience, interaction design or information architecture
- Ability to visualize user flows through complex systems and sophisticated design & layout sensibilities
- Must have skills in Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch
- Having an outstanding interactive/online portfolio, with 2+ years of professional working experience in the interactive space
- And driven to succeed!
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Richmond, VA (VA29)