Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Airline Consultant
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Senior Airline Consultant
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the UK, Belgium, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team
ICF’s aviation team works with major and well-known clients worldwide offering a comprehensive range of services including operational efficiency improvement, operational readiness, market analysis, demand forecasting, economic analysis, strategy, business planning and management organisation. Our high-impact work contributes to the continued development and improvement of critical air transport companies and infrastructure around the world.
About the role
ICF Aviation EMEA is currently seeking a Senior Airline Consultant to join our team, based in our London office. You should be able to demonstrate a background in the areas of consulting, airline operations, ground handling, and manpower planning. You will also have a good knowledge of the international airline and ground handling markets, and a good network of industry contacts, having previously worked in airlines and/or other aviation sectors. This position typically requires a candidate with a proven track record in aviation, strong analytical and presentation capabilities, and proven project management capability.
- Assisting the Aviation Team with a range of business development activities, particularly focused on operational airline and ground handling opportunities.
- Project management of client and/or internally-driven initiatives to include monitoring budget, timeline, and scope.
- Collaborating with senior colleagues for business development efforts and proposal development support.
- Preparation of high quality client deliverables (typically an MS PowerPoint or MS Word report).
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key contacts at client organisations.
- Attend industry conferences for networking, new business development, and deliver speeches.
- Identify and pursue projects at target accounts.
- Work closely with senior colleagues to support new business development initiatives and identify opportunities to enhance existing client relationships.
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client projects, which typically include assessments, diagnostics, LEAN process improvements, analysis and client-facing leadership and implementation phases.
- Structure and manage assignments, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses, directing teams of analysts and associates, and taking responsibility for preparing a client-ready final work product.
- Support updating of market intelligence/research reports.
- Support Intellectual Property development projects as directed.
- Support corporate growth initiatives, such as the development of intellectual capital, white papers, conference attendance, or marketing materials.
- Support internal discussions and analyses to develop firm-wide perspectives.
- University degree.
- Demonstrable expertise in global airline or ground handling-related markets.
- A minimum of 15 years’ overall experience in the aviation industry, of which ideally a significant portion will have been spent working directly in airline or ground handling operations.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to live and work in the UK.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Cannon (GB73)