Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Transportation & Smart Mobility Project Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a Senior Transportation & Smart Mobility Project Specialist to help plan, monitor, and manage smart mobility, shared mobility, and evolving mobility efforts for various clients. This person would help see special projects within larger contracts from initiation to completion through the coordination of project planning, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people and client management. This person would may interact with clients or partner organizations for the ultimate goal of implementing green transportation modes such as ridesharing, transit, biking, walking and telework that could be promoted and connect organizations and travelers with green transportation services.
This position will be based in New York City, NY
What you will be doing….
- Support the deployment of operational programs, products, and services that reduce SOV commuting and vehicle miles of travel (VMT) which can include congested travel corridors and regions
- Manage mixes of TDM/Commuter Choice activities for different traveler, commuter, employee, and employer situations, and apply effective techniques that can be evaluated
- Manage several small projects on overlapping timelines and with different types of deliverable outcomes
- Develop, write, and finalize reports and presentations and make recommendations and analyses to clients
- Manage and coordinate deliverables from initiation to completion
- Interact with staff from various disciplines, including project managers, outreach coordinators, performance evaluators, marketing and communications, and technology development
- Support performance measures and reporting administrative efforts
- Draft and execute presentations
What you will need…..
- 7+ years of experience in a sustainable transportation market or in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Sustainability, Environmental Science, or related subject
- Strong computer skills, including skilled in spreadsheets, presentations, word documents
- Strong written and oral communications skills, particularly in client-facing situations
- Strong attention to detail and timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, a strong presenter, an implementer, an innovative marketer and promoter and an enthusiastic leader of small teams who can envision and guide creative growth in an evolving transportation marketplace.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Client Office (NY88)