Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Motion Graphics Designer (Junior)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
WE NEED A
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
To Join Our Team at ICF Next
Create Art. Create Change.
Our award-winning group is looking for a talented and motivated motion graphics designer to join our studio in Rockville, MD. If you’re passionate about creating compelling concepts and marketing communications with a feel-good twist, for public and private-sector organizations that tackle of-the-moment issues, we want you to be part of our team.
Learn more at ICFNext.com!
Responsibilities (The Fun Stuff):
- Collaborating with copywriters, art directors, graphic designers, and other studio team members to conceptualize and translate scripts into storyboards and style frames
- Illustrating and designing graphics for still, motion, and web animations
- Creating motion graphics for broadcast, web, and social media
Requirements (Searching for the Best and Brightest):
- An amazing portfolio of motion graphics and illustration samples that includes a demo reel of recent work
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, visual arts, fine arts, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional, client-driven environment
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Knowledgeable on key animation principles
- Being a team player
- Self-motivated to work independently
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Bonus skills and experience (Show Us What You Can Do):
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Animate (or similar 2D software)
- Cinema 4D (or similar 3D software)
- Character design and animation
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)