Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Marketing Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Senior Marketing Specialist
New York, NY
ICF delivers all the strategic communications and marketing services of a top-flight marketing and communication agency, plus the domain expertise and resources of a leading international consulting firm. Our award-winning Marketing team is growing and in search of a Senior Marketing Specialist who is passionate about planning, developing, and implementing communications strategies. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least six years of professional marketing communications experience looking forward to building a long-term career.
- Creates marketing and communications campaigns for government agencies, electric and gas utilities, and related entities to drive awareness of, engagement with, and participation in these entities’ energy product and service offerings.
- Implement marketing plans within client program budgets.
- Create marketing and promotional strategies that ensure customer participation in order to meet client business and program goals.
- Manage the development of program specific marketing collateral, forms, and materials.
- Tracking and reporting on campaign metrics and the results of all marketing activities
- Website and communication product development, including newsletters, fact sheets, and email marketing content
- Social media outreach planning and content development
- Developing briefings, presentations, and other communications tools
- Tracking and reporting on multiple deliverables within deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, Trello, Basecamp, Tableau, and other similar tools.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Managing a project from start to finish. Conceptualizing and aligning with the client, interacting with editors, designers, production managers, and web developers through completion of project.
- 6+ years of professional marketing communications experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of traditional and social media environments
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Can-do attitude and willingness to jump in where needed
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Experience working in an advertising agency and/or experience with energy or energy efficiency marketing
- Experience using project management software platforms, marketing metrics tracking systems, content management systems (CMS) and email management systems
- Experience developing education and outreach materials
- Experience working in a multi-task environment with on site and remote colleagues
- Detail oriented and precise
- Responsive to feedback
- Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Proficiency in Email Campaign Management software; Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency
New York, NY (NY18)