Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
This position shall provide technical support, assistance, program management, and training for unique tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and information technology required to support the Navy’s Cyber Red Teaming mission.
- 15+ years of experience developing, reviewing, and implementing mission area-related policy, doctrine, and development of Navy concepts, doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- 10+ years identifying mission area-related concepts and technologies for new innovative application within the Navy’s experimentation process.
- 10+ years developing and supporting development of Navy mission areas-related operational concepts, tactics, and experimental concepts and technologies.
- 10+ years planning and executing Joint/Navy experimentation with mission area-related concepts and capabilities.
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework, Cybersecurity requirements during the acquisition lifecycle (i.e. Developmental and Operational Testing).
- Experience working with Operational Testing Agencies (i.e. COMOPTEVFOR, ATEC, AFOTEC, MCOTEA, JITC).
- 10+ years of demonstrated prior experience in the execution of mission area-related capabilities at the tactical level.
- Possess at least two of these technical certifications: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Web Application Penetration Tester (WAPT), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Create test plans for cybersecurity penetration testing during developmental testing (DT) and operational testing (OT).
- Execute DT and OT plans to discover in depth vulnerabilities and usable exploitations in a system and/or organization.
- Produce written reports and briefs on the results of penetration tests.
- Use commercial and open source network cyber assessment tools (e.g. Core Impact, Nmap, Metasploit, and Nessus).
- Exploit common vulnerabilities and misconfigurations associated with common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc.), and network security services (PKI, HTTPS, etc.).
- Assist with procuring, managing, and training for operational infrastructure associated with Red Team types of “attack platforms.”
- Conduct planning and execute Red Teaming, Penetration Testing, and or Capture the Flag events.
- Research various cyber actors’ TTPs, organizational structures, capabilities, personas, and environments, and integrate findings into Cyber Red Teaming or penetration test operations.
- Develop and utilize testing methodology for threat emulation and vulnerability validation.
- Develop Operational Risk Management (ORM) concepts and matrixes to support operations and exercises.
- Support execution of and help in development of TTPs for physical penetration testing or Red Teaming.
- Develop products and materials required to support TTP development working groups, planning groups, operational planning teams, conferences, table top exercises, war games and operational experiments.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)