Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CDT Training Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
In this role you will coordinate with SPAWAR and travel to conduct pre-install, review planning yard Red Line drawings, identify optimal TAP placement on both CANES and COMPOSE afloat Networks. Assist SPAWAR with Install CDT and configure/tune to each platforms unique IP space, troubleshoot, and maintain the Cyber Defense Tool Kit (CDT) deployer collection system and systems configurations (hardware and software) to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Consults on system applications and provides remote CDT troubleshooting during installation, configuration/tuning and to deployed DCO teams as required. CONTRACTOR will become a CDT Subject Matter Expert. CONTRACTOR shall provide user training, technical support, implementation and design for creation and maintenance of the CDT.
- Experience with Training Curriculums, with the ability to create/improve training plans.
- 5+ years’ experience with Hands-on network and systems integration experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and working knowledge of implementation and application integration RHEL and SE Linux operating system environments to include administration and script development
- Knowledge and experience with network technologies, architectures and security principles
- Working knowledge of Juniper Switches and routers
- Working knowledge of Ubuntu, Splunk, Security Onion, VMware, Kali, Windows, and Linux systems
- IP Protocol knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage training programs to maintain personnel growth in technical capabilities
- Ability to express self clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Conduct and document technical studies and evaluations
- Lead the development of CDT analyst operator training curriculum
- Provide training for users on the setup and operation of the Cyber Defense Toolkit (CDT)
- Lead the design and build out of a CDT operator training Lab
- Provide CDT operator lab training for analysts.
- Recognizes potential shortfalls in processes and procedures, directs and/or coordinates the development of new approaches and formulation of processes for the CDT installation, configuration, management and daily use.
- Reviews and provides guidance on the Navy’s distributed Defense Cyber Operations structure and procedures
- Develop and provide training and instruction to personnel in proper policy and procedures as they relate to Distributed Defensive Cyber Operations
- Perform integration and engineering activities for network management and IT service management initiatives
- Integration, test, deployment and support activities for designated management system components, applications and tools as required
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering, operations and security stakeholders as required to understand requirements and develop appropriate solutions
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)