Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently searching to hire an Account Director for our Minneapolis office.
ICF Next is driving tremendous growth across a number of emerging and established brands.
We are currently seeking an Account Director to bring leadership and innovative thinking to a couple of key accounts. The ideal candidate has an understanding of CPG businesses and a proven track record of leading client businesses. You will be responsible for flawless delivery, strategic leadership, growing business, managing projects and teams, while ultimately ensuring superior client satisfaction.
As an Account Director, you will:
- Combine your client service skills with marketing expertise to lead multiple client teams.
- Lead businesses with strategic sensibility and an innovative spirit to creatively solve clients’ business challenges.
- Guide interdisciplinary teams in order to efficiently and flawlessly deliver work for our clients, including creative, media, production, analytics, PR and technology.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with clients. Think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges/problems.
- Actively manage client P&Ls and the overall financial health of assigned businesses.
- Supervise, train and mentor junior team members to be best-in-class client management experts and thoughtful contributors to ICF Next.
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to influence others.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the areas of strategy, marketing and communications, and work collaboratively across ICF Next.
- Contribute to the future success of ICF Next through support of business development initiatives.
As an Account Director, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of client experience in an agency setting
- Proven success in managing large portfolios and delivering projects as well as growing business
- Experience in the marketing of Consumer Packaged Goods, including advertising, design, paid media, production and strategic planning
- Demonstrated leadership in the design, implementation, management, and financial review of complex, large-scale marketing and communications campaigns
- Proven ability to drive and grow a single large or multiple smaller accounts while mentoring the team supporting their business(es)
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to conduct challenging conversations with confidence and poise
- Knowledge of and passion for our industry, as well as integrity, confidence, and an entrepreneurial spirit
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)