Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Consultant - Employee
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Senior Consultant, Employee
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
Working strategically but in partnership with our creative and customer teams, our Consultants are the changemakers at the heart of our employee proposition. Promoting excellence and impact across the entire business, while developing client perceptions of our capabilities at every opportunity, you should be dedicated to producing leading work that creates meaningful impact with clients. All the while acting as an evangelist for innovative thinking that helps ICF Next to grow. Reporting directly to the Partner leading our employee practice and working alongside Concept and Creative Services, it is essential that you are the energy, the scientist and the challenger both internally and for our clients.
About the role
- Advise clients on their people challenges, strategies, opportunities and how they unlock potential for commercial success
- Develop strategies and programmes that create new people experiences within organisations and build new behavior frameworks to create customer impact
- Deliver work to a standard that brings great innovation and new thinking to our clients
- Create strategies that helps to build pipeline for both our Customer Practice and creative capabilities
- Lead strategy for major pitches
- Build and maintain our client’s understanding of our strategic capabilities, proposition and creative impact
- Use your network to develop new business opportunities that help to grow our employee and consumer propositions and achieve our growth
- Work across multiple sectors with a wide range of brands and often on global projects
- Lead on projects commissioned by our customer practice where relevant to your expertise and experience
- Stay ahead of industry trends and new thinking by proactively networking and continuous development
- Be a leader of our customer and colleague proposition and continue to enhance you and our capability
- Coach c-suite clients in how they develop strong people and change strategies
- Lead, inspire and mentor ICF Next project teams to ensure teamwork and collaboration
- Work to exceed the expectations of clients, providing support and co-authorship across accounts
- Be a Trusted Advisor at all times
- Deep understanding of the science and theories behind organisational culture, employee engagement, leadership and communication
- Track record of designing and delivering impactful behavior change and experience projects within organisations
- Ability to thrive in client situations, working with and influencing senior leaders and building trust through relationships
- An astute networker with a developed personal network including C-suite relationships that you can leverage to create opportunities for ICF Next
- Strong commercial acumen, able to understand organisational strategies and identify the employee challenges/ opportunities associated
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting or agency roles, or relevant senior leadership positions in large organisations
- Appetite and natural passion for the latest industry thinking – particularly in the space of communications, leadership, behavior and employee experience
- Ability to design and facilitate client workshops and audience insights
- The ability to lead projects both independently and as a part of a wider creative team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to excite and delight clients with our work
- A skilled diplomat who can influence, collaborate and negotiate with tact
- A willingness to travel for projects based overseas, including the US and Europe
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverscape (GB75)