Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Consultant - Employee
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Senior Consultant, Employee
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
Working strategically but in partnership with our creative and customer teams, our Consultants are the changemakers at the heart of our employee proposition. Promoting excellence and impact across the entire business, while developing client perceptions of our capabilities at every opportunity, you should be dedicated to producing leading work that creates meaningful impact with clients. All the while acting as an evangelist for innovative thinking that helps ICF Next to grow. Reporting directly to the Partner leading our employee practice and working alongside Concept and Creative Services, it is essential that you are the energy, the scientist and the challenger both internally and for our clients.
About the role
- Advise clients on their people challenges, often working with leadership teams to create buy-in and a clear journey for change
- Externally drive the development of project strategy on major pitches and live projects, delivered through programmes and campaigns that drive behaviour change
- Build / sustain client understanding of our strategic capabilities, proposition and creative impact
- Use your network to develop new business opportunities that help to grow our employee and consumer propositions and develop relationships
- Stay ahead of industry trends and new thinking by proactively networking and continuous development
- Work with clients to draw out insights and intelligence that underpin our understanding of their business, brand, people and the factors that shape it
- Coach c-suite clients in how they develop strong people engagement and change strategies
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to the We are Vista Standard at all time, go above, and the beyond
- Develop and run design/ambition workshops with clients to achieve collective alignment and inspiration
- Work to and continue to refine our methods and processes for delivering client work but adapting to client demands and expectations
- Lead, inspire and mentor ICF Next project teams to ensure teamwork and collaboration
- Work to exceed expectations of clients, providing support and co-authorship across accounts
- Be a Trusted Advisor to your clients
- Deep understanding of the science underpinning organisational culture, employee engagement, leadership and internal communication
- Track record of designing and delivering impactful behaviour change projects within organisations through strong method and creative expression
- Ability to thrive in client situations, working with and influencing senior leaders and building trust through relationships
- An astute networker with a developed personal network including C-suite relationships
- Experience leading people change programmes to support organisations in their transformations
- Strong commercial acumen, able to understand organisational strategies and identify the employee challenges/opportunities associated
- 10+ years’ experience in agency and/or senior comms, engagement or HR in-house roles
- Appetite and natural passion for the latest industry thinking – particularly in the space of communications, leadership, behavior and employee experience
- A strong creative and strategic thinker who can inspire and motivate the teams they partner with
- The ability to lead projects both independently and as a part of a wider creative team
- Highly skilled in translating complex problems into commercial solutions
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to excite and delight clients with our work
- An excellent relationship builder with both senior clients, suppliers and peers in parallel agencies
- A skilled diplomat who can influence, collaborate and negotiate with tact
- Ability to create relevant and credible content for internal and external consumption to include blogs, articles and opinion pieces
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverside (GB75)