Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Head Start Technical Assistance Coordinator Region 10 **Relo Assistance Available - Seattle, WA**
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Seattle, WA Client Office (Region 10)
Extensive travel up to 50%
ICF International seeks a Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Coordinator to provide project management and oversight to a team of Grantee Specialists and Early Childhood Specialists who provide high quality training and technical assistance (T/TA) that improves the capacity of Head Start and Early Head Start programs to meet or exceed the national Head Start Performance Standards. The Region X Head Start Training and Technical Assistance Center is part of the OHS National HS Training and Technical Assistance System consisting of National Centers, and direct funding to grantees.
The T/TA Coordinator will serve as a liaison to ACF Regional office; support T/TA staff to work with grantees in school readiness initiatives; professional development of TA staff; sustainability of non-compliance and deficiency corrections; and other Regional and OHS priorities as identified. The T/TA Coordinator will also assist with strategies that develop collaboration between Head Start Programs, State and local agencies as well as other community partners supporting the HS/EHS grantees. Additional duties include maintain on-going communication with the Regional Program Manager and Program Specialists (to include RO messaging, priorities, T/TA updates, new materials/resources), supervise the ECE Manager, Grantee Specialists, and the System and Health Specialists, develop progress reports, goals and quality improvement plans to ensure high quality services are being provided. The T/TA Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Regional Office to develop and implement a yearly TA plan for grantees ensuring implementation of all OHS/RO priorities. ICF is committed to ensuring that the position will be filled by the best professional dedicated to delivering excellence. This position will be based in the Region X Federal location, Seattle, WA with travel as needed within Region X
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to program design and management from an accredited university or college.
- 8+ years experience in provision of training and technical assistance and consultation with directors, boards of directors, staff and parents; and experience analyzing and redesigning systems for grantees in order to improve the effectiveness and quality of program operations.
- Experience with project management, Early Childhood Education, and knowledge and experience working with children and families from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrate ability to review, aggregate, and present data gathered from multiple sources, upon the request of the Regional Office.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively supervise and mentor/coach across the T/TA Center infrastructure, as directed by the Regional Office.
- Ability to manage contracts, including budgeting, monitoring deliverables and project accomplishments, planning activities, and addressing challenges.
- Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Master’s degree in a field related to program design and management from an accredited university or college.
- Experience in a leadership position within a Head Start Program.
- Experience providing training at State, Regional, or National Meetings and technical assistance to individual organizations preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). .
- Knowledge of Head Start performance standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively under critical time frames and be able to work with complex and sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills; small and large group trainings.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)